Do you want to join us in 2020/2021?
Make an appointment for an introductory visit with your child. We will give you a tour and answer all your questions.
Uschool student receives:
- International program which is delivered in English according to the Common Core Curriculum standards,
- MAP testing 2-3 times a year,
- covering of the Ukrainian state curriculum in respect to the calendar plan of the attestation facility;
- independent learning skills in correspondence with the set goals,
- experience of being in a learning environment which fosters freedom of thought.
The following is included in tuition fees:
- All classes according to the schedule. 5 hours of classes 5 days a week
- All books and manuals. You can choose and add any methodology or book to the academic process. We will provide all the necessary materials for your child.
- Stationary supplies. You do not need to buy anything extra unless your child will want something super special (like that pink and lilac pen with feathers).
Tuition fees from 9 A.M. to 2 P.M. – 4500USD a year,
From 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. – 6500USD a year.
For students completing only the International curriculum the prices are:
Tuition fees from 9 A.M. to 2 P.M. – 6500USD a year,
From 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. – 7500USD a year.
Field trips, additional individual classes, and the following partner services are paid separately.
Our partners Midgard school provide Uschool students with the opportunity to undergo certification once a year in our own school. You are free to choose any other educational facilities, which provide distance education, and just notify us about their requirements.
You can sign a contract with a catering service or send home-cooked meals.
Appointment can be scheduled with Sveta +38 066 7289798